Lowestoft Christian Men's Network
A planning meeting took place recently to consider the events that had taken place earlier this year, and to plan for the future.A small group attended the London Men's Convention, alongside several thousands of men at the ExCel Centre in Docklands, London for worship, teaching and fellowship.
A planning meeting took place recently to consider the events that had taken place earlier this year, and to plan for the future.
A small group attended the London Men's Convention, alongside several thousands of men at the ExCel Centre in Docklands, London for worship, teaching and fellowship. It is planned to promote this event harder in 2010 to attract a larger group.
The next men's breakfast has been arranged for June 20, 7.45am for 8am start, at the Lowestoft Waterlane Leisure Centre. The speaker will be Andy Dorning, the project manager from DreamworX, an organisation addressing and helping the youth of the land. The talk will be about helping the youth of Lowestoft, and explaining how DreamworX works, assisted by local churches.
A summer event is to be on Friday, August 7. Further details later. Please book the date.
You may also want to watch:
A brainstorming session was held to identify new ideas to attract, not only our traditional support, but a younger element.
During the second half of 2009 there will be: further men's breakfasts (provisionally booked for September 5 and November 28; joining-in other type of men's events eg sporting/physical activities for younger men; support for Lowestoft Living Word Convention at LRBC between October 19 and 22.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening