Lowestoft Christian Men's Network
A planning meeting took place recently to consider the events that had taken place earlier this year, and to plan for the future.A small group attended the London Men's Convention, alongside several thousands of men at the ExCel Centre in Docklands, London for worship, teaching and fellowship.
A planning meeting took place recently to consider the events that had taken place earlier this year, and to plan for the future.
A small group attended the London Men's Convention, alongside several thousands of men at the ExCel Centre in Docklands, London for worship, teaching and fellowship. It is planned to promote this event harder in 2010 to attract a larger group.
The next men's breakfast has been arranged for June 20, 7.45am for 8am start, at the Lowestoft Waterlane Leisure Centre. The speaker will be Andy Dorning, the project manager from DreamworX, an organisation addressing and helping the youth of the land. The talk will be about helping the youth of Lowestoft, and explaining how DreamworX works, assisted by local churches.
A summer event is to be on Friday, August 7. Further details later. Please book the date.
You may also want to watch:
A brainstorming session was held to identify new ideas to attract, not only our traditional support, but a younger element.
During the second half of 2009 there will be: further men's breakfasts (provisionally booked for September 5 and November 28; joining-in other type of men's events eg sporting/physical activities for younger men; support for Lowestoft Living Word Convention at LRBC between October 19 and 22.
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold