Classic vehicle rally attracts fine turnout
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of classic vehicles dazzled crowds as an annual display was hailed as 'absolutely fantastic.'
Cars, motorcycles, buses, trikes, caravans, model boats and military vehicles were all on show at the 28th annual Lowestoft Classic Vehicle Club Rally on Sunday, July 15.
Rosemarie Page, rally organiser, said: 'It was an absolutely fantastic - we have received good feedback and have gained some new club members through it. 'There was a lot more variety and a lot of motorbikes this year. All in all the day was a fantastic success.'
The event in Pakefield, showcased more than 200 classic vehicles – with a range of models showcased. A team from Phoenix Karate Club also did a display on the day. Money raised from the event will be used to aid two local charities - Topcats and the Thursday Club.
For further details visit www.lowestoftclassicvehicleclub.blogspot.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k