Last chance to secure your place in charity’s popular Colour Dash
- Credit: Archant
A popular event, which brings a splash of colour to Lowestoft, will return to town once more this weekend.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has been hosting its colour dash events across the region since 2014 – bringing it to Lowestoft for the first time last year.
And it will return this Saturday (June 30) at 11am, as excited participants run two miles around Normanston Park while being showered with clouds of coloured powder paint.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really looking forward to another day of colour and fun in Lowestoft. As anyone who has taken part before knows, it's an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
'There's no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the course – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint. It creates truly impressive multi-coloured results!
You may also want to watch:
'All money raised will go to the nook appeal, our campaign to raise £10 million and transform children's palliative care across Norfolk, mainly by building a new hospice.'
The Lowestoft Colour Dash is being sponsored by the town's Robinsons Volkswagen.
For more information and to book your place at the Lowestoft Colour Dash visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week