Last chance to secure your place in charity’s popular Colour Dash
- Credit: Archant
A popular event, which brings a splash of colour to Lowestoft, will return to town once more this weekend.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has been hosting its colour dash events across the region since 2014 – bringing it to Lowestoft for the first time last year.
And it will return this Saturday (June 30) at 11am, as excited participants run two miles around Normanston Park while being showered with clouds of coloured powder paint.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really looking forward to another day of colour and fun in Lowestoft. As anyone who has taken part before knows, it's an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
'There's no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the course – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint. It creates truly impressive multi-coloured results!
You may also want to watch:
'All money raised will go to the nook appeal, our campaign to raise £10 million and transform children's palliative care across Norfolk, mainly by building a new hospice.'
The Lowestoft Colour Dash is being sponsored by the town's Robinsons Volkswagen.
For more information and to book your place at the Lowestoft Colour Dash visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van