Last chance to secure your place in charity’s popular Colour Dash
- Credit: Archant
A popular event, which brings a splash of colour to Lowestoft, will return to town once more this weekend.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has been hosting its colour dash events across the region since 2014 – bringing it to Lowestoft for the first time last year.
And it will return this Saturday (June 30) at 11am, as excited participants run two miles around Normanston Park while being showered with clouds of coloured powder paint.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really looking forward to another day of colour and fun in Lowestoft. As anyone who has taken part before knows, it's an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
'There's no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the course – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint. It creates truly impressive multi-coloured results!
You may also want to watch:
'All money raised will go to the nook appeal, our campaign to raise £10 million and transform children's palliative care across Norfolk, mainly by building a new hospice.'
The Lowestoft Colour Dash is being sponsored by the town's Robinsons Volkswagen.
For more information and to book your place at the Lowestoft Colour Dash visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars