Lowestoft Community Church
Tomorrow there will be a barn dance with Saxon Shilling. Contact the office on 01502 537527 to book or turn up on the night. The location is the Depot, Hadenham Road, and the cost is �4, or �12 for a family.
Tomorrow there will be a barn dance with Saxon Shilling. Contact the office on 01502 537527 to book or turn up on the night. The location is the Depot, Hadenham Road, and the cost is �4, or �12 for a family. School aged children are welcome, nibbles will be provided, but bring your own drinks.
The worship service on Sunday morning will be at 10am. Mike Betts will resume the authentic Jesus series which is looking at the gospel of Mark. The children will go out to their Sunday school classes: this is the second week of the back to basics series and the subject is God the father. There will be a cr�che for the youngest children and refreshments will be served after the meeting.
Midweek children's work has now restarted after the summer break. Tiny Tots runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 to 11.30am; this is for parents and toddlers (0 to 3 years). Footprints for primary school children is from 6 to 7 pm and Klub, for middle school children, is from 7.15 to 8.45pm, both on Wednesdays. YP, for high school children, is on Fridays from 7.30 to 9.30pm. Contact the office for more details.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid