Lowestoft Community Church
Please note that from this Sunday Lowestoft Community Church will meet in two duplicate services every Sunday morning, at 9am and 11am. Mike Betts will be starting a new series based on studies in Acts; this Sunday's title is 'A local church loves to communicate the gospel'.
Please note that from this Sunday Lowestoft Community Church will meet in two duplicate services every Sunday morning, at 9am and 11am. Mike Betts will be starting a new series based on studies in Acts; this Sunday's title is 'A local church loves to communicate the gospel'. LCC is aiming all the time to recover what a New Testament local church would feel like in the 21st century; this preaching series will examine the hallmarks and features of healthy church life as seen in the New Testament, where the church was a place of excitement, challenge and advance.
Kidzone, the Sunday morning children's work, will be changing to the new format and materials from this Sunday, so the children will not be in the main service but should go straight to the front hall to register. A cr�che for the youngest children will be manned from about halfway through each service. Tea and coffee will be available only after the first service.
Elevate will take place at 7pm. This is a great opportunity for young people to enjoy a time of worship together.
The Alpha supper will take place in a private house on Tuesday at 7.30pm; this is the opportunity to find out about the course, to get a taster without obligation. Similarly, Youth Alpha will be starting next Sunday evening with a social gathering at Costa Coffee. Anyone interested in either should contact the office on 01502 537527.
Friendship Club is at 2.15pm on Wednesday; it is for over 50s and is a great chance to meet with others. Various activities take place including music, games, and quizzes.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 3 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 4 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 6 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 7 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan