Lowestoft consultants cuddle up with Justin Lee Collins
A GROUP of Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft got some TLC from JLC when they cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins.
The trio, who run weekly Slimming World groups in Lowestoft, met the TV presenter at the club's annual awards ceremony in Birmingham to celebrate its most successful members.
He joined Slimming World's founder Margaret Miles-Bramwell to host the ceremony and said: 'The whole experience blew me away!
'What's great is it's about ordinary people who've achieved something truly extraordinary.
'I met some really inspirational people. Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people who run the groups and support them along their journey.
You may also want to watch:
'I know only too well that slimming isn't easy. Having a great support network around you makes all the difference.'
Slimming World Consultant Claire Bond, from Lowestoft, said: 'Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what's been another amazing year...
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 9 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 10 Emotions high as Lowestoft evacuees meet for first time in two years
'This year has seen us open our 7,000th group and welcome over a million members, both of which are huge milestones.'
Pictured are Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft with Justin Lee Collins, from left to right, Hayley Morgan, Tracy Glover and Claire Bond.