Lowestoft consultants cuddle up with Justin Lee Collins
A GROUP of Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft got some TLC from JLC when they cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins.
The trio, who run weekly Slimming World groups in Lowestoft, met the TV presenter at the club's annual awards ceremony in Birmingham to celebrate its most successful members.
He joined Slimming World's founder Margaret Miles-Bramwell to host the ceremony and said: 'The whole experience blew me away!
'What's great is it's about ordinary people who've achieved something truly extraordinary.
'I met some really inspirational people. Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people who run the groups and support them along their journey.
'I know only too well that slimming isn't easy. Having a great support network around you makes all the difference.'
Slimming World Consultant Claire Bond, from Lowestoft, said: 'Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what's been another amazing year...
- 1 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 2 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 3 Pub landlord cautious but optimistic over new Omicron variant
- 4 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 5 Council to create new trading company to deliver key services
- 6 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 7 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Man found by police after Honda stolen from car park
'This year has seen us open our 7,000th group and welcome over a million members, both of which are huge milestones.'
Pictured are Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft with Justin Lee Collins, from left to right, Hayley Morgan, Tracy Glover and Claire Bond.