Lowestoft consultants cuddle up with Justin Lee Collins
A GROUP of Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft got some TLC from JLC when they cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins.
The trio, who run weekly Slimming World groups in Lowestoft, met the TV presenter at the club's annual awards ceremony in Birmingham to celebrate its most successful members.
He joined Slimming World's founder Margaret Miles-Bramwell to host the ceremony and said: 'The whole experience blew me away!
'What's great is it's about ordinary people who've achieved something truly extraordinary.
'I met some really inspirational people. Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people who run the groups and support them along their journey.
You may also want to watch:
'I know only too well that slimming isn't easy. Having a great support network around you makes all the difference.'
Slimming World Consultant Claire Bond, from Lowestoft, said: 'Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what's been another amazing year...
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
'This year has seen us open our 7,000th group and welcome over a million members, both of which are huge milestones.'
Pictured are Slimming World consultants from Lowestoft with Justin Lee Collins, from left to right, Hayley Morgan, Tracy Glover and Claire Bond.