Lowestoft: Damage caused in break-in
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.
Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.45pm yesterday (Sunday) but the burglar forced an electric cabinet from a wall and damaged cables before writing graffiti on windows at the property causing 'considerable damage.'
Information should be directed to Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital from popular beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold