Lowestoft: Damage caused in break-in
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.
Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.45pm yesterday (Sunday) but the burglar forced an electric cabinet from a wall and damaged cables before writing graffiti on windows at the property causing 'considerable damage.'
Information should be directed to Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft