Lowestoft: Damage caused in break-in
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.
BURGLARS caused considerable damage to a home in Carlton Colville during an attempted break-in.
Nothing appears to have been stolen as the home in Borrow Close was broken into between 7pm and 9.45pm yesterday (Sunday) but the burglar forced an electric cabinet from a wall and damaged cables before writing graffiti on windows at the property causing 'considerable damage.'
Information should be directed to Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease