Lowestoft drivers get disruption warning
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.Work by the High way Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.
Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted from the A12 St Peters Street/Jubilee Way roundabout via St Peters Street, Katwijk Way, Denmark Road, Station Square, Waveney Road and north onto Battery Green roundabout to Artillery Way.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time for their journeys and to plan ahead.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 08457 50 40 30 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or
their local radio station.
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid