Ketamine and class A drugs found as three people arrested
- Credit: IAN BURT
A specialised police drugs team arrested three people as part on an ongoing crackdown across the region.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion Drug Team carried out the arrests in Lowestoft on Wednesday, September 5.
Christopher Hood, of Yeovil Road, was arrested and charged with possession of the class B drug ketamine.
Officers also found he had been driving without a driver's licence or MOT.
He is set to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court next month.
You may also want to watch:
On the same day two women, aged 20 and 34, were arrested on suspicion of possession of class A drugs with intent to supply – both have since been released under investigation.
The day of action was rounded off by the arrest of a 30-year-old man on suspicion of aggravated burglary.
- 1 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 9 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
While the man initially attempted to run away from officer by jumping over garden fences he was arrested with the aid of officers from Lowestoft Police and Norfolk and Suffolk's Police Dog unit.