Ketamine and class A drugs found as three people arrested
- Credit: IAN BURT
A specialised police drugs team arrested three people as part on an ongoing crackdown across the region.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion Drug Team carried out the arrests in Lowestoft on Wednesday, September 5.
Christopher Hood, of Yeovil Road, was arrested and charged with possession of the class B drug ketamine.
Officers also found he had been driving without a driver's licence or MOT.
He is set to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court next month.
You may also want to watch:
On the same day two women, aged 20 and 34, were arrested on suspicion of possession of class A drugs with intent to supply – both have since been released under investigation.
The day of action was rounded off by the arrest of a 30-year-old man on suspicion of aggravated burglary.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
While the man initially attempted to run away from officer by jumping over garden fences he was arrested with the aid of officers from Lowestoft Police and Norfolk and Suffolk's Police Dog unit.