Lowestoft Easter bonnet parade
PROUD parents watched their children take to the stage at Meadow Primary School, Lowestoft, on Wednesday as they paraded their Easter bonnets.Every child was given the task of making their own Easter hat, and each class took their turn to be judged by staff.
PROUD parents watched their children take to the stage at Meadow Primary School, Lowestoft, on Wednesday as they paraded their Easter bonnets.
Every child was given the task of making their own Easter hat, and each class took their turn to be judged by staff.
Some had created elaborate structures using an old hat from home, while others had drawn
their designs on to a template provided by their teachers, using feathers and glitter to make them stand out.
You may also want to watch:
The winner from each form took away an Easter egg before cakes were served and a raffle was drawn.
Head David Clarke said he was impressed by the standard of bonnets that had been produced.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
The winners were: Mrs Cannon's class, Lewis Reynolds; Miss Curtis's class, Devon Smith; Mrs Overy's class, Natasha Smith; Mr Chipperfield's class, Poppy Marlow; Mrs Gabbitus's class, Eleanor Manning; Mrs Pierpoint's class, Jessica Batista; Mr Coleman's class, Julian Knappett-Brown; Miss George's class, Fabiana Moreira; Mrs Sweeney's class, Lewis Seaman.