Escape artist ferret found in neighbour’s garden after falling asleep
- Credit: Archant
A ferret which scarpered from a 'ferret proof' garden has been called an escape artist by its owner.
Bumble escaped from her owner's house in Lowestoft at around 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 15, before being found next door the following day at around 5pm.
Her owner, Jade Lindsay, said: 'She's a bit of an escape artist! She can climb abnormally high for a ferret.
'This was her first big escape, before it has just been her coming out to see me when I've been in the garden and looking at me like 'oh hey mum! You took too long so I found a way to come to you!'
'She had fallen asleep in a neighbour's garden so couldn't hear us calling her. The next day she woke up and that is when we saw her playfully running around my neighbour's garden trying to get my attention.
You may also want to watch:
'We were so confused how she got out of our garden as it is totally ferret proof with no gaps under fences. She only manage to escape from my garden as she climbed our wall this time!'
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew