Escape artist ferret found in neighbour’s garden after falling asleep
- Credit: Archant
A ferret which scarpered from a 'ferret proof' garden has been called an escape artist by its owner.
Bumble escaped from her owner's house in Lowestoft at around 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 15, before being found next door the following day at around 5pm.
Her owner, Jade Lindsay, said: 'She's a bit of an escape artist! She can climb abnormally high for a ferret.
'This was her first big escape, before it has just been her coming out to see me when I've been in the garden and looking at me like 'oh hey mum! You took too long so I found a way to come to you!'
'She had fallen asleep in a neighbour's garden so couldn't hear us calling her. The next day she woke up and that is when we saw her playfully running around my neighbour's garden trying to get my attention.
You may also want to watch:
'We were so confused how she got out of our garden as it is totally ferret proof with no gaps under fences. She only manage to escape from my garden as she climbed our wall this time!'
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft