Friends host charity quiz night in aid of children’s hospice
- Credit: Mike Page
The Lowestoft Friends group of East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has set a date for its annual quiz night in aid of the charity.
By popular demand the quiz night is being held again at the Masonic Hall in The Avenue, with fish and chips or a vegetarian option available.
It will take place on Wednesday, March 28, from 6.30pm.
The event is raising money for EACH, with the funds going towards the building of the new hospice near Poringland, the Nook. The hospice will be finished by March 2019 in preparation for children and families that summer. It will offer more space compared with the 26-year-old Quidenham hospice for palliative care to hundreds of youngsters with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.
Tickets, which include a meal, are £12 per head, and teams of up to six are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place, call Emma on 01502 586927 or Helen on 01502 563455.
The event is usually very popular, so booking in good time is recommended.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014