Friends host charity quiz night in aid of children’s hospice
- Credit: Mike Page
The Lowestoft Friends group of East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has set a date for its annual quiz night in aid of the charity.
By popular demand the quiz night is being held again at the Masonic Hall in The Avenue, with fish and chips or a vegetarian option available.
It will take place on Wednesday, March 28, from 6.30pm.
The event is raising money for EACH, with the funds going towards the building of the new hospice near Poringland, the Nook. The hospice will be finished by March 2019 in preparation for children and families that summer. It will offer more space compared with the 26-year-old Quidenham hospice for palliative care to hundreds of youngsters with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.
Tickets, which include a meal, are £12 per head, and teams of up to six are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place, call Emma on 01502 586927 or Helen on 01502 563455.
The event is usually very popular, so booking in good time is recommended.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted