In Bloom committee to hold coffee morning and plant sale
- Credit: Archant
The Lowestoft in Bloom committee will be holding a coffee morning and plant sale for the first time this year.
The event will be staged on Saturday, June 2, at the home of committee member David Banks at 3 Burnt Hill Way, Lowestoft, NR33 8PB, between 10am and 1pm.
There will be a range of plants on offer including hanging baskets. And for those people who like to grow their own vegetables, these will also be on sale.
The event is being held to promote this year's Lowestoft in Bloom competition, which this year will be themed around the twinning of the town with Plaisir in France.
The event is being held to promote this year's Lowestoft in Bloom competition, which this year will be themed on the RNLI.
You may also want to watch:
The launch was held on April 6 at Whitton Court in Lowestoft, with members of the community, including Lowestoft mayor Nick Webb and Waveney MP Peter Aldous, gathering to officially launch the competition.
Entry forms are still available and can be collected from The Lowestoft Journal office at 147 London Road North or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment