In Bloom committee to hold coffee morning and plant sale
- Credit: Archant
The Lowestoft in Bloom committee will be holding a coffee morning and plant sale for the first time this year.
The event will be staged on Saturday, June 2, at the home of committee member David Banks at 3 Burnt Hill Way, Lowestoft, NR33 8PB, between 10am and 1pm.
There will be a range of plants on offer including hanging baskets. And for those people who like to grow their own vegetables, these will also be on sale.
The event is being held to promote this year's Lowestoft in Bloom competition, which this year will be themed around the twinning of the town with Plaisir in France.
The event is being held to promote this year's Lowestoft in Bloom competition, which this year will be themed on the RNLI.
You may also want to watch:
The launch was held on April 6 at Whitton Court in Lowestoft, with members of the community, including Lowestoft mayor Nick Webb and Waveney MP Peter Aldous, gathering to officially launch the competition.
Entry forms are still available and can be collected from The Lowestoft Journal office at 147 London Road North or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault