Cast your vote to crown overall winner of Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Each week the Lowestoft Journal highlights the work of budding photographers from the area through our Picture of the Week competition.
The standard of entries received is always exceptionally high and the team look forward to going through and picking the winning image.
And now, in partnership with Picture Studios, the team have gone back through the winning photographs from the last six months and are calling on readers to vote for an overall winner.
The winner will receive a 12in x 18in canvas, courtesy of Picture Studios based in London Road North in the centre of town.
All of the photos have been printed here for readers to see and include a voting number.
You may also want to watch:
To cast your vote, send a postcard complete with your name, address, contact telephone number and the number of the image you want to win, to Picture of the Week Competition, Lowestoft Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB or email the same information to email@example.com
Votes must be in by January 19, and the usual Archant competition rules apply, with copies available on request.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
For more information about the services offered by Picture Studios visit www.picturestudios.net