Cast your vote to crown overall winner of Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
Each week the Lowestoft Journal highlights the work of budding photographers from the area through our Picture of the Week competition.
The standard of entries received is always exceptionally high and the team look forward to going through and picking the winning image.
And now, in partnership with Picture Studios, the team have gone back through the winning photographs from the last six months and are calling on readers to vote for an overall winner.
The winner will receive a 12in x 18in canvas, courtesy of Picture Studios based in London Road North in the centre of town.
All of the photos have been printed here for readers to see and include a voting number.
You may also want to watch:
To cast your vote, send a postcard complete with your name, address, contact telephone number and the number of the image you want to win, to Picture of the Week Competition, Lowestoft Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB or email the same information to email@example.com
Votes must be in by January 19, and the usual Archant competition rules apply, with copies available on request.
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
For more information about the services offered by Picture Studios visit www.picturestudios.net