Lowestoft Lifeboat aids injured man
A LIFEBOAT crew helped take a man to hospital after he injured his hand on an oil rig.Lowestoft's all-weather lifeboat was called to an oil rig 13 miles off the coast at around 4.
A LIFEBOAT crew helped take a man to hospital after he injured his hand on an oil rig.
Lowestoft's all-weather lifeboat was called to an oil rig 13 miles off the coast at around 4.20pm yesterday (Monday).
A man was brought back to shore with an injured hand and taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 8 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 9 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid