Lowestoft Lifeboat aids injured man
A LIFEBOAT crew helped take a man to hospital after he injured his hand on an oil rig.Lowestoft's all-weather lifeboat was called to an oil rig 13 miles off the coast at around 4.
A LIFEBOAT crew helped take a man to hospital after he injured his hand on an oil rig.
Lowestoft's all-weather lifeboat was called to an oil rig 13 miles off the coast at around 4.20pm yesterday (Monday).
A man was brought back to shore with an injured hand and taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 2 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 4 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 5 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Man dies following collision on A12
- 8 Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59