Man, 19, denies supplying Class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old appeared in court accused of dealing Class A drugs.
Kyle Meades, of Marham Road, Lowestoft, pleaded not guilty to possessing and supplying heroin and crack-cocaine on March 8 last year in Lowestoft when he appeared at Great Yarmouth Magistrates’ Court on November 11.
Prosecutor Paul Huxley alleged Meades was found with 24 wraps of heroin and 37 wraps of crack-cocaine when searched by police.
The either-way offence could be dealt with in the Magistrates’ Court or the Crown Court.
The case was sent to Ipswich Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Meades was granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 2 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 3 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 4 'A bit ridiculous': Environment Agency criticised after flood alert delay
- 5 Will Suffolk rubbish tip booking system remain permanently post-Covid?
- 6 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 7 Former care home could be turned into supported housing
- 8 Suspected counterfeit cigarettes seized from Lowestoft business
- 9 Designer sunglasses stolen from parked car
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary