Man, 19, denies supplying Class A drugs
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old appeared in court accused of dealing Class A drugs.
Kyle Meades, of Marham Road, Lowestoft, pleaded not guilty to possessing and supplying heroin and crack-cocaine on March 8 last year in Lowestoft when he appeared at Great Yarmouth Magistrates’ Court on November 11.
Prosecutor Paul Huxley alleged Meades was found with 24 wraps of heroin and 37 wraps of crack-cocaine when searched by police.
The either-way offence could be dealt with in the Magistrates’ Court or the Crown Court.
The case was sent to Ipswich Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Meades was granted unconditional bail.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members