Lowestoft man charged after teen injured
A MAN has been charged with seven offences following an incident in which a teenager suffered a head wound.Police were called to Lowestoft Road in Carlton Colville in the early hours of Saturday morning (March 27).
A MAN has been charged with seven offences following an incident in which a teenager suffered a head wound.
Police were called to Lowestoft Road in Carlton Colville in the early hours of Saturday morning (March 27).
A 19-year-old man had suffered a head injury and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment, where he was later discharged.
Paul Murray, 38, of Elm Close in Carlton Colville, has been charged with GBH, affray, two counts of common assault, two counts of possession of an offensive weapon (a hammer and a sword) and one of possession of a bladed article - a stanley knife - and is due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court this morning, Monday, March 29.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 9 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park