Man charged after motorbike and moped were stolen and discarded
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An 18-year-old man has been charged with two counts of vehicle taking after a motorbike and a moped were stolen.
The charge follows two incidents that took place in Lowestoft at some point between February 15 and 16 this year.
The first saw a green Suzuki motorbike stolen from Wollaston Road; it was left discarded nearby with smashed lights, a slashed seat and wiring pulled out.
Within the same time frame, an orange Honda moped was taken from the front garden of a property on Sands Lane and was recovered in a nearby property on the morning of February 16.
Tyler Ezobi, of Sands Lane in Lowestoft, was arrested yesterday afternoon on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking, before being questioned at Great Yarmouth Police investigation Centre.
You may also want to watch:
He was charged with two counts of taking a motor vehicle without consent and appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court today.
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew