Man charged after motorbike and moped were stolen and discarded
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An 18-year-old man has been charged with two counts of vehicle taking after a motorbike and a moped were stolen.
The charge follows two incidents that took place in Lowestoft at some point between February 15 and 16 this year.
The first saw a green Suzuki motorbike stolen from Wollaston Road; it was left discarded nearby with smashed lights, a slashed seat and wiring pulled out.
Within the same time frame, an orange Honda moped was taken from the front garden of a property on Sands Lane and was recovered in a nearby property on the morning of February 16.
Tyler Ezobi, of Sands Lane in Lowestoft, was arrested yesterday afternoon on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking, before being questioned at Great Yarmouth Police investigation Centre.
You may also want to watch:
He was charged with two counts of taking a motor vehicle without consent and appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court today.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment