Lowestoft man charged with robbery
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.
Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
The 32-year-old, of Denmark Road, was arrested in connection with this crime yesterday (Tuesday, March 2) and has now been charged with the robbery at an off-licence there on Saturday, December 6 2008.
He has also been charged with two counts of theft from shops and is due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court this morning, Wednesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 6 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 7 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 8 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 9 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill