Lowestoft man charged with robbery
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.
Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
The 32-year-old, of Denmark Road, was arrested in connection with this crime yesterday (Tuesday, March 2) and has now been charged with the robbery at an off-licence there on Saturday, December 6 2008.
He has also been charged with two counts of theft from shops and is due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court this morning, Wednesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 8 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain