Lowestoft man charged with robbery
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
A LOWESTOFT man has been charged in connection with a robbery at an off-licence in 2008.
Jason Knights was charged following a robbery at a shop in Norwich Road in Lowestoft in December 2008.
The 32-year-old, of Denmark Road, was arrested in connection with this crime yesterday (Tuesday, March 2) and has now been charged with the robbery at an off-licence there on Saturday, December 6 2008.
He has also been charged with two counts of theft from shops and is due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court this morning, Wednesday, March 3.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family