Lowestoft man fined for having cannabis
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.
Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.4g of cannabis resin in his wallet.
Weight was yesterday ordered to pay �125 in fines and costs when he appeared at Lowestoft magistrates court.
District Judge David Cooper also ordered the forfeiture and destruction of the drugs.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?