Lowestoft man fined for having cannabis
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.
Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.4g of cannabis resin in his wallet.
Weight was yesterday ordered to pay �125 in fines and costs when he appeared at Lowestoft magistrates court.
District Judge David Cooper also ordered the forfeiture and destruction of the drugs.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences