Lowestoft man fined for having cannabis
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.
A 26-year-old man has been fined after pleading guilty to possessing cannabis resin.
Richard Weight, of Walton Road, Lowestoft, was arrested on January 29 and police officers found 3.4g of cannabis resin in his wallet.
Weight was yesterday ordered to pay �125 in fines and costs when he appeared at Lowestoft magistrates court.
District Judge David Cooper also ordered the forfeiture and destruction of the drugs.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week