Lowestoft man wins marketing prize
- Credit: Archant
MARKETING AWARD: A Lowestoft man has been awarded a national marketing award for his work at Wymondham College.
Justin Smith, 45, of Priors Close, Lowestoft, is director of marketing and development at Wymondham College and received the National Association of School Business Managers (NASBM) Marketing Award for Schools 2015.
The award ceremony was held at The Guardian office in King's Place, London on December 11, 2015.
Mr Smith said: 'I have been at Wymondham College just over a year and in that time we have rebranded the college with new signage and artwork. 'We have been developing our relationships with local businesses as well as working with other colleges locally and nationally for example in Manchester, Bolton and closer to home in Essex.
'We have used our expertise to support the development of our college but we always try to encourage and share our expertise with other colleges regarding marketing literature.'
You may also want to watch:
The award, sponsored by school fundraising company Pebble, recognised Justin's work in building vital links with the community and businesses to raise their profile.
Mr Smith added: 'To get this recognition from peers is special as they are people who are experts in their field. I was privileged to receive the award.'
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 5 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'