Three men charged in connection with burglary offences
Three men have been charged in connection with two burglary incidents in Beccles.
The offences occurred in the early hours of Sunday, March 4, in Fredericks Road and Nelson Way.
At around 4am in Fredericks Road an attempt was made to gain entry to a house by trying the door handle, but the offenders were disturbed when the occupants' dogs began barking. They were seen to make off in a hatchback car.
The second offence occurred some time after 12.40am at a house in Nelson Way. Entry was gained to the property and items including cash, jewellery, watches, mobile phones and vehicle keys were stolen from within.
Following initial police enquiries, detectives arrested three men and one woman in connection with the incidents on Wednesday, March 7, in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
They were all taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and the three men have subsequently each been charged with one count of burglary and one count of attempted burglary.
They are Arturas Steponavicius, aged 26, Ignas Bielevicius, aged 22, and Sarunas Jovaisa, aged 19, all of London Road South in Lowestoft.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
The men have been bailed to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, April 11.
A 21-year-old woman who was also arrested in connection with the offences has been released under investigation pending further enquires.