Three men charged in connection with burglary offences
Three men have been charged in connection with two burglary incidents in Beccles.
The offences occurred in the early hours of Sunday, March 4, in Fredericks Road and Nelson Way.
At around 4am in Fredericks Road an attempt was made to gain entry to a house by trying the door handle, but the offenders were disturbed when the occupants' dogs began barking. They were seen to make off in a hatchback car.
The second offence occurred some time after 12.40am at a house in Nelson Way. Entry was gained to the property and items including cash, jewellery, watches, mobile phones and vehicle keys were stolen from within.
Following initial police enquiries, detectives arrested three men and one woman in connection with the incidents on Wednesday, March 7, in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
They were all taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and the three men have subsequently each been charged with one count of burglary and one count of attempted burglary.
They are Arturas Steponavicius, aged 26, Ignas Bielevicius, aged 22, and Sarunas Jovaisa, aged 19, all of London Road South in Lowestoft.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
The men have been bailed to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, April 11.
A 21-year-old woman who was also arrested in connection with the offences has been released under investigation pending further enquires.