Lowestoft men threatened with a knife in aggravated burglary
DETECTIVES are hunting two men after an aggravated burglary incident at a home in Lowestoft.
A 30-year-old man was at the house in St Peters Street about 7.30pm last night (Monday, March 14) with two friends when two men – described of thin to medium build and wearing dark coloured sports clothing with their faces partially covered - entered via an unlocked door.
The two burglars became aggressive, shouting and threatening the occupants with what appeared to be a knife. They appeared to know the 30-year-old man's name and were abusive towards him before stealing a computer from the premises. This was later found abandoned at the top of Princes Road.
'Police would like to hear from anyone who was in the area around this time who saw or heard anything that may help enquiries into the incident, including anyone who may have seen someone carrying the computer equipment,' a police spokesman said. 'Officers would also like to speak to anyone with information about the men involved.'
• If you can help please call DC 1087 Pybus at Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out