Lowestoft: Next-of-kin appeal
RENEWED appeals for help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 61-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft have been made today.Police are seeking information after Roger Sutton died at his home in Park Road on Friday, January 16.
RENEWED appeals for help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 61-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft have been made today.
Police are seeking information after Roger Sutton died at his home in Park Road on Friday, January 16. Following earlier coverage officers were contacted by a former partner of Mr Sutton, who believes that he had two sisters - one called Sherry, the other called Caroline - both of whom lived in the Great Yarmouth area around 18 years ago.
It's thought Sherry was married and living in the Ormesby St Margaret area and that Caroline lived in the Cobholm area around this time.
'Police are renewing appeals in the hope that someone may have knowledge of where either of the women are now,' a spokesman said. 'Although there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances to Mr Sutton's death, police need to trace next-of-kin if at all possible and are asking anyone who may be able to help on the basis of this new information to call coroners officer Paul Webber on 01986 835237.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 5 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing man