Lowestoft: Next-of-kin appeal
RENEWED appeals for help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 61-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft have been made today.Police are seeking information after Roger Sutton died at his home in Park Road on Friday, January 16.
RENEWED appeals for help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 61-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft have been made today.
Police are seeking information after Roger Sutton died at his home in Park Road on Friday, January 16. Following earlier coverage officers were contacted by a former partner of Mr Sutton, who believes that he had two sisters - one called Sherry, the other called Caroline - both of whom lived in the Great Yarmouth area around 18 years ago.
It's thought Sherry was married and living in the Ormesby St Margaret area and that Caroline lived in the Cobholm area around this time.
'Police are renewing appeals in the hope that someone may have knowledge of where either of the women are now,' a spokesman said. 'Although there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances to Mr Sutton's death, police need to trace next-of-kin if at all possible and are asking anyone who may be able to help on the basis of this new information to call coroners officer Paul Webber on 01986 835237.'
- 1 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 2 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 3 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 4 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 5 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 6 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 7 Thieves steal power tools from van parked in Lowestoft
- 8 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 9 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault