Concert to be held at popular club
- Credit: Archant
A popular concert musician, who has performed extensively throughout Europe, will appear in Lowestoft next week.
Ian House will perform at the latest club concert of the Lowestoft Organ and Keyboard Club next Tuesday, June 12 at the Parkhill Hotel in Oulton.
By the age of 13 Ian was playing the theatre organ at Thursford and he was Young Theatre Organist of the year in 2003.
Although still in his 20s Mr House is now employed by Yamaha Musical instruments to demonstrate and he performs at many concerts throughout the country.
His styles are very broad – ranging from musicals, romantic ballads, Latin American and much more.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: 'As usual at the club we will be in for an enjoyable and musical evening of the highest standard as Ian is a superb artist.'
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 6 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 People warned of dangers of eroding cliffs on Suffolk-Norfolk border beach
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country