Concert to be held at popular club
- Credit: Archant
A popular concert musician, who has performed extensively throughout Europe, will appear in Lowestoft next week.
Ian House will perform at the latest club concert of the Lowestoft Organ and Keyboard Club next Tuesday, June 12 at the Parkhill Hotel in Oulton.
By the age of 13 Ian was playing the theatre organ at Thursford and he was Young Theatre Organist of the year in 2003.
Although still in his 20s Mr House is now employed by Yamaha Musical instruments to demonstrate and he performs at many concerts throughout the country.
His styles are very broad – ranging from musicals, romantic ballads, Latin American and much more.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: 'As usual at the club we will be in for an enjoyable and musical evening of the highest standard as Ian is a superb artist.'
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death