Concert to be held at popular club
- Credit: Archant
A popular concert musician, who has performed extensively throughout Europe, will appear in Lowestoft next week.
Ian House will perform at the latest club concert of the Lowestoft Organ and Keyboard Club next Tuesday, June 12 at the Parkhill Hotel in Oulton.
By the age of 13 Ian was playing the theatre organ at Thursford and he was Young Theatre Organist of the year in 2003.
Although still in his 20s Mr House is now employed by Yamaha Musical instruments to demonstrate and he performs at many concerts throughout the country.
His styles are very broad – ranging from musicals, romantic ballads, Latin American and much more.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: 'As usual at the club we will be in for an enjoyable and musical evening of the highest standard as Ian is a superb artist.'
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft