Concert to be held at popular club
- Credit: Archant
A talented musician, who has performed across the world, is set to perform in concert in Lowestoft.
Jon Smith will perform at the latest club concert of the Lowestoft Organ and Keyboard Club next Tuesday, May 8 at the Parkhill Hotel in Oulton.
A club spokesman said: 'Jon has been playing since he was 11 and did his first public performance at that age. He has had an outstanding career and played all over the world.
'He has played at venues such as Shanklin, Toronto, Scarborough Barbados, USA, Canada and Europe and was entertaining on cruise ships for some time in the Caribbean.
'He is married to international star Chiho Sunamoto, who he also duets with. His styles caver all types of music and is well known for dance and party breaks.
You may also want to watch:
'As usual at the club we will be in for an enjoyable and musical evening of the highest standard.'
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft