Lowestoft 'pervert' sentenced
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos.
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.
Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos. He appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last Friday (August 14) and was sentenced to 17 weeks in prison, which was suspended for two years.
He will also have to undergo supervision by the Probation service for two years, sign the sex offenders register for seven years, attend an accredited programme for sexual offenders and is disqualified from working with children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?