Lowestoft 'pervert' sentenced
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos.
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.
Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos. He appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last Friday (August 14) and was sentenced to 17 weeks in prison, which was suspended for two years.
He will also have to undergo supervision by the Probation service for two years, sign the sex offenders register for seven years, attend an accredited programme for sexual offenders and is disqualified from working with children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 2 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 3 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 4 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 5 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill