Lowestoft 'pervert' sentenced
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos.
A PERVERT from Lowestoft has been given a suspended prison sentence for making indecent images of children.
Benson Reed, 35, of Elgar Close, pleaded guilty to two counts of making indecent images and one count of distributing the photos. He appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last Friday (August 14) and was sentenced to 17 weeks in prison, which was suspended for two years.
He will also have to undergo supervision by the Probation service for two years, sign the sex offenders register for seven years, attend an accredited programme for sexual offenders and is disqualified from working with children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47