Lowestoft Post Office nominated for national award
- Credit: Archant
A Post Office has been recognised for its community spirit with an award nomination.
The team from the London Road North, Lowestoft branch was nominated for 'best directly managed branch' at the 2017 Post Office Network Sales Awards.
A ceremony celebrating the hard work, community spirit and excellent level of service by teams and individuals was held in London on Saturday, June 10.
Clare King, branch manager, said: 'We're really proud of our achievements and we're happy to have been nominated in the best directly managed branch category.
'We all work really hard to offer our customers a great service and I'm pleased the Post Office has recognised our efforts.'
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Gilliland, Post Office chief executive retail, said: 'People working in branches such as Lowestoft are key to ensuring our branches thrive at the heart of communities, not just for today's customers but for future generations.'
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 10 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge