Lowestoft Post Office nominated for national award
- Credit: Archant
A Post Office has been recognised for its community spirit with an award nomination.
The team from the London Road North, Lowestoft branch was nominated for 'best directly managed branch' at the 2017 Post Office Network Sales Awards.
A ceremony celebrating the hard work, community spirit and excellent level of service by teams and individuals was held in London on Saturday, June 10.
Clare King, branch manager, said: 'We're really proud of our achievements and we're happy to have been nominated in the best directly managed branch category.
'We all work really hard to offer our customers a great service and I'm pleased the Post Office has recognised our efforts.'
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Gilliland, Post Office chief executive retail, said: 'People working in branches such as Lowestoft are key to ensuring our branches thrive at the heart of communities, not just for today's customers but for future generations.'
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted