Lowestoft: Rhonda plans stylish homes
A LOWESTOFT woman's career change has helped homeowners create a show home on a budget.Rhonda Deal left her career as a journalist to pursue her long-held ambition as a property stylist, and is just one of a handful in the county.
A LOWESTOFT woman's career change has helped homeowners create a show home on a budget.
Rhonda Deal left her career as a journalist to pursue her long-held ambition as a property stylist, and is just one of a handful in the county.
Her aim is to offer practical advice on all interior and exterior property maintenance using highly qualified traders from her extensive list of contacts.
'It's a fact that a common mistake made by house sellers is not spending any money on their property to put it in tip-top condition before putting it on the market.
You may also want to watch:
'This unwillingness to invest a small amount of money in their greatest asset means they could be throwing thousands of pounds down the drain,' she said.
Her work includes project management on all aspects of home improvement for private house sellers, property developers, builders and landlords, wishing to sell or lease their properties quickly.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
Rhonda Deal Home Staging Services also offers bespoke packages for newlyweds, first-time home owners and for people who have decided not to move, but to improve.
She said: 'With the downturn in the property market and the credit crunch it makes sense that anyone wanting to sell or let their property wants to use every trick in the book when it comes to putting their biggest financial asset on the market. For many it is knowing how to spend a little to make sure they get a good return.
'House makeover televisions shows can't emphasis it enough, but new research shows that failing to de-clutter and put right, in many cases minor, imperfections in your home could be putting off more than half of your buyers.'
A three-hour problem solving sessions costs �99 and includes a free written report. Room re-styles begin at �175 and improving, not moving, at �100.
Welcome home packages, begin at �77 and include aired rooms, fresh flowers, tea, coffee and essential groceries, including homemade bread. For a unique wedding gift, honeymoon packages start at �155. Gift vouchers are available.
Telephone Rhonda on 07504416383, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to her website www.rd-homestaging.co.uk