The Hidden Hare to be the focus of latest RSPB group meeting
- Credit: Nick Butcher
One of the UK's most iconic species will be the focus of attention at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Sue Alderman, of the Hare Preservation Trust, for a talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk by Sue Alderman, of the Hare Preservation Trust, entitled The Hidden Hare.'
The talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, August 3.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £3 for visitors.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to email@example.com
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday