The Hidden Hare to be the focus of latest RSPB group meeting
- Credit: Nick Butcher
One of the UK's most iconic species will be the focus of attention at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Sue Alderman, of the Hare Preservation Trust, for a talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk by Sue Alderman, of the Hare Preservation Trust, entitled The Hidden Hare.'
The talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, August 3.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £3 for visitors.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew