Lowestoft teen arrested after woman hurt
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.30pm on Monday, October 26 in which a 20-year-old woman suffered facial injuries including a broken cheekbone, cuts and swelling.
The 17-year-old boy was subsequently arrested and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on December 1 pending further enquiries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident, and if you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park