Lowestoft teen arrested after woman hurt
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.
A 17-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested by police after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after an altercation in Commercial Road about 10.30pm on Monday, October 26 in which a 20-year-old woman suffered facial injuries including a broken cheekbone, cuts and swelling.
The 17-year-old boy was subsequently arrested and has now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on December 1 pending further enquiries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident, and if you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced