Lowestoft teenagers good company
MY wife and I stayed in Lowestoft at the weekend to see the ELO Orchestra at the Marina Theatre.Upon leaving at around 10pm we attempted to enter a fast food restaurant which was, despite the appalling weather, surrounded by youths.
MY wife and I stayed in Lowestoft at the weekend to see the ELO Orchestra at the Marina Theatre.
Upon leaving at around 10pm we attempted to enter a fast food restaurant which was, despite the appalling weather, surrounded by youths.
They immediately apologised and made way and even opened the door for us.
Inside the atmosphere was good hearted with the teenagers determined to have a good time with their friends. Again they were smiling and courteous.
You may also want to watch:
Congratulations to the young people of Lowestoft.
You only hear bad things about today's youth so after a brilliant concert it completed our evening to be in their company.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
By the way we are in the "Wrinklies" category.
DENNIS and PAT DANT