Lowestoft Town invite fans to hear about ‘plans going forward’
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Lowestoft Town FC will be holding a supporters meeting this weekend.
The meeting at the Amber Dew Events Stadium will take place this Saturday to put fans fully in the picture over the cash crisis that has recently engulfed the Trawlerboys, and discuss 'plans going forward' as they prepare for the new season in the Southern League Central.
A spokesman for the board of directors said: 'The club can finally confirm a supporters meeting on Saturday, June 2 starting at 11am.
'The board of directors, along with many others, have been working tirelessly behind the scenes over these past few weeks gathering all the relevant information, and would like to thank everyone for their patience during these tough times.
'The meeting will take place in the clubhouse next Saturday morning and we look forward to seeing you to discuss the current financial situation and plans going forward.'
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 10.45am.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 5 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success