Lowestoft Town invite fans to hear about ‘plans going forward’
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Lowestoft Town FC will be holding a supporters meeting this weekend.
The meeting at the Amber Dew Events Stadium will take place this Saturday to put fans fully in the picture over the cash crisis that has recently engulfed the Trawlerboys, and discuss 'plans going forward' as they prepare for the new season in the Southern League Central.
A spokesman for the board of directors said: 'The club can finally confirm a supporters meeting on Saturday, June 2 starting at 11am.
'The board of directors, along with many others, have been working tirelessly behind the scenes over these past few weeks gathering all the relevant information, and would like to thank everyone for their patience during these tough times.
'The meeting will take place in the clubhouse next Saturday morning and we look forward to seeing you to discuss the current financial situation and plans going forward.'
Doors will open at 10.45am.
- 1 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 2 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 3 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 4 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 5 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 6 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 7 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 10 Investigation closed after man chased victim at knifepoint in Lowestoft