Trio deny class A drugs offences
- Credit: Archant
Two men and a woman from Lowestoft have denied a string of drugs offences.
Alex Walsh, 43, and Dominique Luxford, 29, were charged earlier this week with possession with intent to supply class A drugs, being concerned in the supply of class A drugs, and possession of class A and B drugs.
Nick Platten, 48, was charged with being concerned in the supply of class A drugs and possession of class A drugs.
Their arrests followed a pro-active police operation on Wednesday, February 27, by the East Scorpion Team.
The trio, all of High Street in Lowestoft, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court yesterday (February 28) and pleaded not guilty to the offences.
You may also want to watch:
They have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday, March 28.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle