Lowestoft trust offers community chance to learn new languages for free
- Credit: James Bass
People in Lowestoft are being given the opportunity to learn a new language for free.
Sams Coffee House, on Bevan Street East, will run the Access Community Trust Language Café every fortnight starting with French on Monday, June 26.
The language café is set to be staffed by professionals and people who have a vast knowledge of all languages.
Sessions will be held at The Enterprise Lounge within the coffee shop and begin at 2.30pm.
A spokesman for Access Community Trust said: 'Why not come along and have a coffee and cake and learn something new in a relaxed and friendly environment and something even better – it's totally free. All we ask is that you buy a beverage.'
You may also want to watch:
The bi-weekly events give people the chance to learn a new language, polish up on their existing language skills or simply just meet and chat.
For more information email email@example.com or call 07388992923.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 7 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 8 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 9 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
- 10 Two men assaulted at children's play park