Lowestoft trust offers community chance to learn new languages for free
- Credit: James Bass
People in Lowestoft are being given the opportunity to learn a new language for free.
Sams Coffee House, on Bevan Street East, will run the Access Community Trust Language Café every fortnight starting with French on Monday, June 26.
The language café is set to be staffed by professionals and people who have a vast knowledge of all languages.
Sessions will be held at The Enterprise Lounge within the coffee shop and begin at 2.30pm.
A spokesman for Access Community Trust said: 'Why not come along and have a coffee and cake and learn something new in a relaxed and friendly environment and something even better – it's totally free. All we ask is that you buy a beverage.'
You may also want to watch:
The bi-weekly events give people the chance to learn a new language, polish up on their existing language skills or simply just meet and chat.
For more information email email@example.com or call 07388992923.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'