Woman bruised after being bitten by dog
- Credit: Google Maps
Police have issued an appeal after a woman in her 50s was bitten by a dog .
It happened at about 4.15pm on Monday, May 10 close to the One Stop on Kirkley Street in Lowestoft.
A dog is reported to have bitten a woman aged in her 50s on the buttocks and she sustained a bruise.
The dog was described as a black and tan Alsatian, and it was being walked on a lead.
The owner of dog is described a thin lady, aged in her 30s wearing a parka type coat with fur trim and dark jeans and light coloured trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows who the owner was or saw the incident should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/24200/21.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered