Lowestoft woman died in Norfolk crash
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.
Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
Her red Suzuki Wagon left the road and ended up in a ditch just after 6pm last Thursday.
Officers from Norfolk's Serious Collision Investigation Team have confirmed the identities of three people killed in crashes on the county's roads in the past week and warned motorists to take care after a spate of fatal crashes.
You may also want to watch:
Fourteen people have died as a result of 13 crashes on Norfolk's roads since April 1, three of which have been motorcyclists.
In the same period last year four people died.
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 5 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing man
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning them is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.