Lowestoft woman died in Norfolk crash
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.
Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
Her red Suzuki Wagon left the road and ended up in a ditch just after 6pm last Thursday.
Officers from Norfolk's Serious Collision Investigation Team have confirmed the identities of three people killed in crashes on the county's roads in the past week and warned motorists to take care after a spate of fatal crashes.
You may also want to watch:
Fourteen people have died as a result of 13 crashes on Norfolk's roads since April 1, three of which have been motorcyclists.
In the same period last year four people died.
- 1 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning them is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.