Lowestoft woman died in Norfolk crash
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
A LOWESTOFT woman died after being involved in a crash in Raveningham last Thursday.
Ruth Hirst, 73 and from Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft died in hospital from injuries she received after a crash on the B1136 Yarmouth Road.
Her red Suzuki Wagon left the road and ended up in a ditch just after 6pm last Thursday.
Officers from Norfolk's Serious Collision Investigation Team have confirmed the identities of three people killed in crashes on the county's roads in the past week and warned motorists to take care after a spate of fatal crashes.
You may also want to watch:
Fourteen people have died as a result of 13 crashes on Norfolk's roads since April 1, three of which have been motorcyclists.
In the same period last year four people died.
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning them is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.