Loyal Lowestoft care assistant honoured for 20 years of service
- Credit: Archant
A care assistant from Lowestoft has been recognised for two decades of loyal service to members of the community.
Kerry Day, 42, has worked for the town's Manorcourt Homecare - part of the Healthcare Homes Group - for 20 years, having joined in October 1997.
To mark the anniversary there was a special presentation at the Lowestoft branch, where Kerry received a gift and framed certificate.
Mrs Day visits clients in the North Lowestoft area, providing services that enable them to stay in their own homes for as long as possible. She provides personal care, companionship and runs errands for clients to help them with day to day living.
Branch manager Shonah Gordon said: 'Kerry is the longest serving member of the team and has seen many changes over the years, but has never lost her absolute commitment to providing the very best care to our clients.
You may also want to watch:
'She is a real role model to her colleagues.'
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park