Man, 21, dies after street stabbing
A 21-year-old man has died after being stabbed in Great Yarmouth.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the crime.
Police were called to Stanley Terrace at 7.45pm last night (Sunday), where a man was found in the street with serious injuries.
The 21-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston but died a short while later.
A man and woman were arrested at the scene in connection with the incident and remain in police custody at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry of Norfolk police said: 'We are in the early stages of this investigation, but it appears that all the people involved in this issue were known to each other.
'The scene will remain sealed whilst we continue to carry out a forensic investigation. I would ask that anyone who has any information about the offence to contact the police.'
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
• Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively information can be passed to police by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.