Man, 21, dies after street stabbing
A 21-year-old man has died after being stabbed in Great Yarmouth.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the crime.
Police were called to Stanley Terrace at 7.45pm last night (Sunday), where a man was found in the street with serious injuries.
The 21-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston but died a short while later.
A man and woman were arrested at the scene in connection with the incident and remain in police custody at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry of Norfolk police said: 'We are in the early stages of this investigation, but it appears that all the people involved in this issue were known to each other.
'The scene will remain sealed whilst we continue to carry out a forensic investigation. I would ask that anyone who has any information about the offence to contact the police.'
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
• Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively information can be passed to police by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.