Man, 21, dies after street stabbing
A 21-year-old man has died after being stabbed in Great Yarmouth.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the crime.
Police were called to Stanley Terrace at 7.45pm last night (Sunday), where a man was found in the street with serious injuries.
The 21-year-old man was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston but died a short while later.
A man and woman were arrested at the scene in connection with the incident and remain in police custody at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry of Norfolk police said: 'We are in the early stages of this investigation, but it appears that all the people involved in this issue were known to each other.
'The scene will remain sealed whilst we continue to carry out a forensic investigation. I would ask that anyone who has any information about the offence to contact the police.'
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 6 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 7 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 8 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park
• Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively information can be passed to police by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.