Man absconds from east Suffolk prison
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday). Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday).
Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.45pm and was reported as missing around an hour later.
Clover is white, of slight build, 5ft 7ins tall, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He has connections to the Clacton-on-Sea area of Essex.
If anyone sees Clover they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, telephone Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact your nearest police station.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 7 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went