Man absconds from east Suffolk prison
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday). Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday).
Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.45pm and was reported as missing around an hour later.
Clover is white, of slight build, 5ft 7ins tall, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He has connections to the Clacton-on-Sea area of Essex.
If anyone sees Clover they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, telephone Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact your nearest police station.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch