Man absconds from east Suffolk prison
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday). Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday).
Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.45pm and was reported as missing around an hour later.
Clover is white, of slight build, 5ft 7ins tall, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He has connections to the Clacton-on-Sea area of Essex.
If anyone sees Clover they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, telephone Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact your nearest police station.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park