Man absconds from east Suffolk prison
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday). Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison last night (Sunday).
Daniel Clover, 20, who was serving four years for GBH was last seen around 10.45pm and was reported as missing around an hour later.
Clover is white, of slight build, 5ft 7ins tall, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He has connections to the Clacton-on-Sea area of Essex.
If anyone sees Clover they should phone the police with the details. They should not take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, telephone Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact your nearest police station.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away