Man and woman injured in A12 crash
A MAN and a woman are believed to have been seriously injured following a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.The A12 is currently closed in both directions following the collision, which happened at about 11.
A MAN and a woman have been injured following a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.
The A12 is currently closed in both directions following the collision, which happened at about 11.15am this morning.
Emergency services are dealing with the incident on the northbound carriageway at Benhall, near Saxmundham, close to the junction with the B1121.
The man and woman, who were initially believed to have suffered 'life threatening' injuries, have since been taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment and are no longer thought to be in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for motorists to avoid the area as diversions are now in place.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s