Man arrested after raid in Kirkley
A 21-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested by police on suspicion of possession of cannabis with intent to supply after a raid was carried out in Kirkley.Police carried out a warrant at an address in Cleveland Road at 9.
A 21-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested by police on suspicion of possession of cannabis with intent to supply after a raid was carried out in Kirkley.
Police carried out a warrant at an address in Cleveland Road at 9.45am yesterday (Tuesday, March 20).
A box containing bags of green leaf material and an unknown amount of cash was seized. The 21-year-old man was arrested and interviewed at Lowestoft police station, and has now been bailed to return to police on April 23.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC