Man arrested in Lowestoft after break-in
A 24-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of burglary after a break-in at business premises in Lowestoft.The man was arrested in London Road North around 11.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of burglary after a break-in at business premises in Lowestoft.
The man was arrested in London Road North around 11.30pm on Thursday (July 3) night after an extensive police search.
Following an alarm activation, officers quickly attended the scene and, with assistance from the force helicopter, located a man on a nearby roof. He was arrested and taken into custody at Lowestoft police station.
An unknown amount of cash was recovered from the scene, and the 24-year-old, from Lowestoft, is currently being interviewed by detectives.
You may also want to watch:
Two others - a 19-year-old man and a 22-year-old woman - have also subsequently been arrested on suspicion of burglary and both are also currently in custody at Lowestoft.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members