Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after car crashes into concrete bollards in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving following a crash in Lowestoft.
Police were called at around 2pm on Tuesday afternoon (December 19), following a collision in Hollingsworth Road.
According to a Suffolk police spokesman, officers were called out to reports that a car had come off the road and was in collision with three concrete bollards.
It then collided with another vehicle.
The man was given a roadside drugs test and was subsequently arrested.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
If you saw the incident or have any information that could assist officers in their investigation call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55511 or fill in the charity's anonymous crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org