Man assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.
The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.30pm and 11pm on Saturday (June 13) when he was grabbed, pulled to the floor and assaulted.
He suffered bruising to his face and a sore ear after the assault. Police are keen to trace anyone who saw the attackers involved, with one described as having dark hair and wearing a blue checked shirt.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 7 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son