Man assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.
The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.30pm and 11pm on Saturday (June 13) when he was grabbed, pulled to the floor and assaulted.
He suffered bruising to his face and a sore ear after the assault. Police are keen to trace anyone who saw the attackers involved, with one described as having dark hair and wearing a blue checked shirt.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 4 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre