Man assaulted by gang in Lowestoft
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.
A 20-YEAR-OLD man was injured after he was attacked by several men in the toilets of a Lowestoft pub.
The man was in the toilets at The Wheatsheaf public house in Lowestoft High Street between 10.30pm and 11pm on Saturday (June 13) when he was grabbed, pulled to the floor and assaulted.
He suffered bruising to his face and a sore ear after the assault. Police are keen to trace anyone who saw the attackers involved, with one described as having dark hair and wearing a blue checked shirt.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests