Man assaulted by teenagers near Lowestoft
TWO 17-year-old boys have been arrested on suspicion of assault after a 24-year-old man was injured in Oulton Broad.
Police are seeking witnesses after a 24-year-old man suffered cuts, bruises and grazes to his arm as trouble flared at Bridge Road about 1.30am on Saturday (February 5).
The 24-year-old was walking along the road, near the church, with a relative when a car pulled up alongside them. There was an exchange between the occupants of the vehicle and the 24-year-old before the vehicle drove away.
Two 17-year-old boys have been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with this incident. They have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on March 6 pending further enquiries.
'Police would like to hear from anyone who may have been in the area around this time who may have seen the incident or how the 24-year-old suffered the injuries,' a police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
• If you can help please call PC 1133 Clark on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 8 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?