Man assaulted in Lowestoft pub
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.
The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.30pm to 9pm on Friday, February 5, when he was approached by a man described as being in his mid 30s to early 40s, around 6ft tall, with dark hair that was spiky on top, a goatee beard and wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
After a few moments the 36-year-old was assaulted by the man, causing him to fall to the floor, and the attacker then left the pub.
Information about the attacker and the incident should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in