Man assaulted in Lowestoft pub
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.
The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.30pm to 9pm on Friday, February 5, when he was approached by a man described as being in his mid 30s to early 40s, around 6ft tall, with dark hair that was spiky on top, a goatee beard and wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
After a few moments the 36-year-old was assaulted by the man, causing him to fall to the floor, and the attacker then left the pub.
Information about the attacker and the incident should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
- 10 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed