Man assaulted in Lowestoft pub
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.
A 36-YEAR-OLD man suffered a cut lip after he was assaulted inside a Lowestoft public house.
The 36-year-old was playing pool at the Suffolk Punch pub in Westwood Avenue about 8.30pm to 9pm on Friday, February 5, when he was approached by a man described as being in his mid 30s to early 40s, around 6ft tall, with dark hair that was spiky on top, a goatee beard and wearing a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
After a few moments the 36-year-old was assaulted by the man, causing him to fall to the floor, and the attacker then left the pub.
Information about the attacker and the incident should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Police seek help to identify man after wallet theft
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 6 Crackdown on second home owners exploiting tax loophole on coast
- 7 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 8 Street to be decorated with Christmas decorations for Children's charity
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH