Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A MAN suffered facial injuries as he was robbed of his keys in a Lowestoft park.Trouble flared between two men in BelleVue Park at around 6.30pm on Saturday (March 7).
A MAN suffered facial injuries as he was robbed of his keys in a Lowestoft park.
Trouble flared between two men in BelleVue Park at around 6.30pm on Saturday (March 7). Police are seeking information after a 56-year-old man suffered a possible fractured cheekbone and bruising to his face when he was robbed.
Officers were alerted by observant local who saw a younger man - thought to be in his 20s to early 30s - attacking the older man.
When police spoke to the 56-year-old victim he reported the younger man had threatened him and demanded he hand over his wallet. He refused and was assaulted by the attacker who stole his keys before running away.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the two men in the park around this time on Saturday. If you saw the incident, or have any information about the attacker, please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 4 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Lowestoft man denies breaching restraining order moments after it was made