Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A MAN suffered facial injuries as he was robbed of his keys in a Lowestoft park.Trouble flared between two men in BelleVue Park at around 6.30pm on Saturday (March 7).
A MAN suffered facial injuries as he was robbed of his keys in a Lowestoft park.
Trouble flared between two men in BelleVue Park at around 6.30pm on Saturday (March 7). Police are seeking information after a 56-year-old man suffered a possible fractured cheekbone and bruising to his face when he was robbed.
Officers were alerted by observant local who saw a younger man - thought to be in his 20s to early 30s - attacking the older man.
When police spoke to the 56-year-old victim he reported the younger man had threatened him and demanded he hand over his wallet. He refused and was assaulted by the attacker who stole his keys before running away.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the two men in the park around this time on Saturday. If you saw the incident, or have any information about the attacker, please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 2 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 3 Pub landlord cautious but optimistic over new Omicron variant
- 4 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 5 Council to create new trading company to deliver key services
- 6 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 7 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Man found by police after Honda stolen from car park