Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.
The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday, August 16).
He was walking home when he passed a group of five or six men who began make abusive comments towards him. Four members of the group followed him and he was then attacked by one of these men, causing him to fall to the ground.
The attacker continued to assault the 24-year-old and then took his red bag, containing an orange beach towel and personal items before walking away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if they saw the incident or have any information about those involved. If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 4 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 7 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 8 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 9 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary