Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.
The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday, August 16).
He was walking home when he passed a group of five or six men who began make abusive comments towards him. Four members of the group followed him and he was then attacked by one of these men, causing him to fall to the ground.
The attacker continued to assault the 24-year-old and then took his red bag, containing an orange beach towel and personal items before walking away.
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if they saw the incident or have any information about those involved. If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' - Warning issued after cliff fall
- 2 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 4 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 5 Three-bed flat on Lowestoft beach with sea views on sale for £400k
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Southwold woman saved cyclist's life after crashing into river
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 10 Comedian Andy Parsons to perform at two coastal towns in the same night