Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.
The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday, August 16).
He was walking home when he passed a group of five or six men who began make abusive comments towards him. Four members of the group followed him and he was then attacked by one of these men, causing him to fall to the ground.
The attacker continued to assault the 24-year-old and then took his red bag, containing an orange beach towel and personal items before walking away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if they saw the incident or have any information about those involved. If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid