Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.
The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday, August 16).
He was walking home when he passed a group of five or six men who began make abusive comments towards him. Four members of the group followed him and he was then attacked by one of these men, causing him to fall to the ground.
The attacker continued to assault the 24-year-old and then took his red bag, containing an orange beach towel and personal items before walking away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if they saw the incident or have any information about those involved. If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 8 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region