Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.
A 24-YEAR-OLD man was attacked and robbed as he walked home in Lowestoft.
The man suffered a cut to his eyebrow and pain to his head after the assault in Broom Road about 10.30pm yesterday (Sunday, August 16).
He was walking home when he passed a group of five or six men who began make abusive comments towards him. Four members of the group followed him and he was then attacked by one of these men, causing him to fall to the ground.
The attacker continued to assault the 24-year-old and then took his red bag, containing an orange beach towel and personal items before walking away.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time to come forward if they saw the incident or have any information about those involved. If you can help, please call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 4 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 5 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 6 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 9 National recognition as care home 'heroes' are honoured
- 10 New coffee shop transforms empty kiosk in north Lowestoft