Man attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
A MAN was grabbed and assaulted by two robbers, who stole his mobile phone and cash as he walked along a street in Lowestoft.Police are seeking witnesses after a 20-year-old man was robbed in the Norwich Road area about 11.
A MAN was grabbed and assaulted by two robbers, who stole his mobile phone and cash as he walked along a street in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses after a 20-year-old man was robbed in the Norwich Road area about 11.10pm last night (Monday).
He was walking along the road when he was grabbed and assaulted by two black men, in their 20s, of medium build, one about 5ft 9ins tall and wearing a black tracksuit and white shoes, the other about 6ft 1inch tall, wearing a grey tracksuit top and grey jogging bottoms - who then took his silver coloured phone and a small amount of cash from his pockets before running away.
The 20-year-old was uninjured in the attack. 'Police would like to hear from anyone who may have been out in this area around this time, regardless of whether you think you saw anything or not, anyone who may have seen men meeting this description in the Norwich Road vicinity, or anyone who may have information about who they are,' a police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
• Information should be directed to Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 2 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Lifeboat launched to kayakers 'in trouble' off coast
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction